Monday, May 23, 2011

Free stuff is good.....

I am working towards a "Free" Christmas this year.  Last year with using coupons and gift cards from grocery shopping rewards, in addition to watching sales fliers and NOT going overboard.  We managed to make it a debt free Christmas.  There was little stress in January when those credit card bills came - it was awesome.  So this year I am working towards a "free" Christmas - for the people who live under my roof. In all reality, it will likely be an almost free Christmas, BUT true FREE is the goal

How do I plan on doing that? ?

Hand made gifts with supplies I have on hand (oh how I have supplies on hand)

Right now, I have over 100.00 in Gift cards that I am saving.

I have enough airmiles for a night at the movie for our family of 5.

And then there are SWAGBUCKS.  I have Starbucks cards ready for gift giving, and over 3000 points waiting for redemption.  Likely at Amazon so many deals to be found there.  Swagbucks is a search engine just like google that awards you "bucks" for browsing.  SWAGBUCKS can then be redeemed for all sorts of great products and services, from books to music and electronics.  ALL FREE! (well you may have to pay shipping) .
Swagbucks are/ is awesome.  If you have yet to discover Swagbucks follow the link, sign up and add the swagbucks tool bar to your Internet browser page.   Use your SWAG search in place of google.  Accumulation at the beginning can be slow, but as you refer your friends and they begin to search you will see the points accumulate faster.  Join me on the SWAGBUCKS wagon and you too may be closer to a free Christmas, or free stocking stuffers to kick it off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment