Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mail fun....

This is just a photo sampling of what came in the mail this week.

The Swedish Fish were a Facebook "Like" offer -Maynards Canada' page where I had to play a little game. You will have to have a Facebook account to play/ like the page. Value 1.99 plus the 1.00 off coupon.  I have received free cereal, hair dye, shampoo, frozen meals & lots of coupons through Facebook offers. 


The Gillette from P&G Brandsaver.  Sample packs are offered 2 or 3 times a year.  Value over $10.00

 

The mega stack of coupons - Well over $250 value was "payment" for filling out the randomly delivered Shoppers Voice .  These come in the mail.  It takes about 20 min to fill out, postage is covered for the return , I do it while Royd is driving or while waiting at doctors appointments or for the girls to come out of school.  The coupons received are geared to the way I answered my survey, so they are products that I would use OR they think I might like to try based on my answers. 

*Note:  I just noticed that there is also an online version of the Shoppers Voice survey.   If you like getting coupons, and do not mind filling out surveys, this might be right up your alley.  Good luck.

The other thing that came in the mail this week was the 2011 Canadian Census - we got "randomly selected" to do the LONG form this year.  35 min later - people will know who we are, what we did, ya da, ya da, ya da.. in  92 years.  Being a bit of a hobby genealogist this is sort of cool to think about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment