Monday, May 9, 2011

I am not going to lie

These are my favourite kind of coupons to get. (valid to June 20, 2011) And use, I will not buy feminine hygiene products (a.k.a. girlie goodies in our house) with out a coupon - and it is one item I will always have stockpiled.  It is also a product that is easily "planned ahead for"  if you have pre-teen girls in your house, get a jump start on a stock pile.  You will be glad you did.

Image source:  Ubykotex.com
 Free samples are even better.  The sample pack is just perfect for the glove compartment in the car.   It certainly does not hurt to have a back up plan. ( Just for the record, this is one sample I do not send to my husband at work)

With 4 females in the house, there is no surprise there.  Saving even a small amount per box adds up.   I am thankful for the ability to stack at London Drugs (and now hopefully Save on Foods- I just have not tried it there yet!).  That pretty much translates FREE or next to free girlie goodies for this house. 

Potential savings per year: 
1.50 per box - if we go through 4 boxes per month (assorted varieties)  4 x 1.50 = 6 x 12 = 72.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment