Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Best $3.00 ever spent

It is such a simple thing, and has saved me TONS of time and even more frustration.  This little treasure has saved me all of that & likely more. I no longer spend time rummaging in the van, or  scavenging at the bottom of my hand bag for the dreaded needed coin.  I can park and go, whew, it seems so simple in retrospect.  Another added benefit a healthier back & neck, especially my shoulder muscles!  Honestly, if I did not have the quarter or the loonie for the cart, I would shop with the hand held baskets over load them and my back was SORE!  Not smart. 

Grocery cart tokens on my key chain... Oh how I love thee.  I picked these ones up at Price Smart Foods I believe, however I know that they are available at allot of other grocery stores.  Each set has a quarter & a loonie sized token.  AMAZING.  If you do not have a set, buy them the next time you see them.   As an added extra bonus, for each token set purchased a donation is made to BC Children's Hospital .  And that is awesome!  It's a win win all around! 

No comments:

Post a Comment