Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Blockbuster bonus.... WOHOOO! $72$

I wanted to post this yesterday but we were having serious Internet issues here.  It was not working - and not having any portable devices that would allow me to hook up somewhere else things got delayed.

We do not have cable in our house, I know, shocking to many right?  Over the years we have amassed quite a collection of DVD and VHS movies.  Many we watch over and over, others we have watched once and there they sit.  A friend told me about this great promotion on at Blockbuster video that  we should check out.  In checking it out I learned that  BLOCKBUSTER  video has some great promotions throughout the year.  This has not been our video store of choice, as it's a little out of the way and we have a great little local family video store within walking distance from home. That may be changing.  This past weekend we took my friends advice and took advantage of Blockbuster's DVD trade event.  Take in your old DVDs and as long as they were in good condition and on their "approved" list they were giving a $4.00 store credit.  WOOHOO that means free money to me.  We have a very extensive video and DVD collection.  Over the weekend we went through it and weeded out 24.  Sunday after church we headed to the store to see what we could do.  They accepted 18 of them and I now have a gift card in my purse for $72.00.

I am not sure how long the trade in event is going on, but it sounds like it is something that they do on an ongoing basis.   If you have DVDs laying around the house that you are not watching - hop on down to a local Blockbuster & you too can score some free cash... (Well gift card).

No comments:

Post a Comment